The main difference between working out with a personal trainer and going to the gym is that personal trainers push you on an educated level far more than you ever would alone or with a buddy at the gym. Here are the top 12 reasons to work out with a personal trainer.
12. Health is wealth. Personal trainers will strengthen your physical and mental state. Guidance in health education trains you to be your best self and besides, how many can say they saved themselves a few doctor visits because they were directed in the right journey.
11. PT will keep you on track. A great personal trainer will keep up with your goals and your journey. With the daily motivation and the weekly check-ins, your personal trainer will never let you fall off track.
10. Performance elevation? Check. As you and your trainer progress in your fitness journey, you will notice the different changes in your body. You will be amazed at how the proper instruction and support could heighten your work.
9. They motivate you. When you pay for a trainer, you invest in motivation which is a plus! You show up to a session with your trainer because you don’t want to lose that money. Trainers understand that we are all human and sometimes we need that extra push to complete the mile.
8. Reach goals faster. Personal trainers will set a realistic workout regimen for you to achieve your goals the fastest way possible. Whether you need lifestyle management or need to reach a particular goal for an event, personal trainers will be there with you to make it happen.
7. You need a new challenge. Trainers will push you to work-out harder within your limits. They guide you to lift the right weights and try new exercises you may like. Challenges are crucial for not only physical health but also mental health. Challenge accepted!
6. You save time and money. As a client, you are investing your time and money into a plan to reach your goals. Your trainer will know exactly what you want, knows exactly how to get there, and when you will accomplish those goals. If this is not a good investment, what is?!
5. You reduce your risk of injury. Injuries happen very often when working out without guidance. Having your trainer present to spot you and watch your overall performance can prevent injuries. They focus on the way your body functions in certain movements.
4. You’ll have more confidence. This journey is all about you and your personal trainer will make sure you leave every session feeling accomplished and anew.
3. Keep you on track. Personal trainers follow a plan they believe will reach your goals the fastest and effective way as possible. They will make sure you complete a certain number of hours per week to keep you on your feet.
2. They know the proper exercises. Personal trainers understand the art of body movements; it’s what they’re trained for. They study the entire structure of the human being and learn the responsibilities of the muscular system.
1.It’s all about you. That’s right. Have you ever wished you could have someone to be by your side to guide you on what and how to train your body to then realize you’ve reached your goals? That’s a trainer for you!
So there you have it, the top 12 reasons why working with a personal trainer is helpful to your fitness journey. To work with a personal trainer, visit your local gym today.
Physiopedia contributors. “Functional Movement Screen (FMS).” Physiopedia, Physiopedia, 27 Nov. 2018, www.physio-pedia.com/Functional_Movement_Screen_(FMS).
Verywell Fit. “10 Reasons to Consider Hiring a Personal Trainer.” VerywellFit, Verywell Fit, 29 July 2019, https://www.verywellfit.com/reasons-to-hire-a-personal-trainer-1231372
“10 Reasons You Should Work Out With a Personal Trainer.” Shape, www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/10-reasons-you-should-work-out-personal-trainer?slide=64e5e0f4-cd92-49a4-bffd-af509c6e58e0#64e5e0f4-cd92-49a4-bffd-af509c6e58e0.